Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows. Amazon Original shows, offered as part of a Prime subscription, have now won Emmys, Golden Globes and a BAFTA. About this Internship:
Amazon's Video team is looking for a highly-motivated Marketing Intern to join the team to support our business. The role will focus on the marketing and planning of one of our key Original TV shows like You Are Wanted
and Pastewka and will span co-ordination across a wide-range of cross functional teams.
The internship will give you the unique possibly to gain insights into launch marketing, starting with strategy and positioning to budget and media planning and the implementation of planned activities within a young team in a startup environment.
You will work with the project leads and the social media manager on all workflows:
· Coordination with the content acquisition team
· Coordination within the marketing/press teams
· Creating the strategy/concept for the B2C marketing campaign
· Manage design and artwork needs for the marketing team
· Agency briefings
· Organizing Launch events, including B2C and B2B
· Campaign Reporting
· Setting up promotional partnerships/marketing cooperation
· Management of asset delivery and approval processes
· Chance to take and lead projects by yourself
· Duration: 6 months