Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more Global organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Long term development of Global organizations
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers
Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.