Join our Amazon Pay Germany team as Head of Digital Goods, (m/f)
in Munich or Berlin.
The Head of Digital Goods, (m/f)
will build an ecosystem of partners in the digital and startup space, helping to create better commerce solutions that integrate Amazon Services and facilitating the adoption of Amazon Pay by merchants and consumers. The person will also help to shape the strategic priorities of the business as we engage in a period of rapid growth in Germany and in other European countries.
This is a management position, with heavy influence on the direction of the business and visibility with executive management, which may become a team manager as we develop. Key responsibilities:
- Identify strategic Enterprise Accounts that accelerate the adoption of Amazon Pay with Merchants and Consumers, across connected devices and commerce use cases.
- Secure relationships that results in greater distribution, faster roll-out, and easier use of Amazon Pay.
- Lead contractual negotiations with Enterprise prospects coordinating with Product, Marketing, Legal, Finance.
- Interact with Amazon senior executives in various corporate functional areas and other business units to secure the support of other teams at Amazon.
- Working with Product, Marketing, lead through the execution of agreements ensuring that the right development, deployment, training, communications, reporting, are in place.
- Survey the broader electronic payments and connected commerce ecosystem to detect emerging trends and opportunities.
- Develop and monitor metrics/dashboard that demonstrate the impact of contracted relationships, manage the relationships to achieve their intended goals.
- Contribute to the Senior Leadership Team work, setting direction for the Business, reporting to executive management, guiding our young team through choices necessary to achieve fast growth.
Hire and develop top talent
- Communicate a bold vision for the business with employees and partners. Be an evangelist for the business.
- Over Time, Lead a team of Enterprise Business Development Managers
- Empower your team members by making sound, timely decisions and removing barriers
- Hire, coach and promote top talents and create strong followership
- Help team members drive their own development and learning by regularly discussing career goals, strengths and areas for development, and identifying development activities and move.
- Establish team culture that aligns with the Amazon’s leadership principles
- Create a gutsy mission that employees can be inspired by and get behind; provide direction for how to get there and explain how.
Actively explore new ideas from team members, encouraging risk taking when appropriate.