Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon's Alexa voice service and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; join us!
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you like to coordinate the delivery of a high impact training curriculum? Are you passionate about quality assurance and data accuracy? Alexa Data Services (ADS) is an organization on track to grow exponentially, and we are looking for detail-oriented subject matter experts to serve as facilitators of defined training and quality assurance (accuracy) processes at our globally distributed sites.
The Site Trainer & QA Lead will be responsible for coordinating training sessions and adhering to quality assurance audit processes at an ADS site for our front line data associates to enable those data associates to expertly evaluate data serving to continuously improve the Alexa experience.
The Site Trainer & QA Lead will work closely with the Quality & Training management as well as Operations and Team Managers to implement new hire learning programs, measure and assist in improving accuracy, as well as assigning and implementing additional learning programs based on accuracy and performance data.
- Partner with project managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), team’s instructional designers, and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines
- For the site, coordinate, plan, deliver and facilitate ADS workflow training such as new hire, continuing education, launch training for new services, and other ADS-specific training as needed. This includes classroom or virtual instructor led training, webinars, and blended instructor-led learning and online self-directed modules or materials.
- Coordinate training calendar for a growing ADS site
- Identify site-specific knowledge gaps using data analysis and propose specific training topics based on findings.
- Monitor, track and report on training completion metrics.
- Assist with development and validation of training materials, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans.
- With assistance from Accuracy team, coordinate and execute accuracy audits and initiate follow-up requisite learning programs to address any accuracy issues
- Site Training Administration, including administering testing and certification, managing the training calendar, reporting on work outcomes and impact, scheduling
- Contribute to continuous improvement cycle of training and accuracy processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in various ADS workflows, demonstrating high-level understanding of each workflow and when/how each workflow is used for customer insights
- Maintain and report training metrics for the site
- International travel may be required up to 10%
- Expected to coach and mentor less experienced staff