At Amazon Web Services (AWS) in our office in The Hague, we are hiring Associate Data Science consultants to help our customers build ML and DL models on the AWS Cloud. We are applying predictive technologies to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems. Our Professional Services organization works together with our partners and customers to address their business needs using AI.
Our technical consultants will help customers experiment with proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their AI implementation projects. AWS Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
If you graduated recently, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical, highly innovative, and a voracious learner, we want to talk to you. As a young professional, you are assigned a mentor and provided an extensive on-boarding program, where you will be able to gain architecture design and AWS service experience. Major responsibilities
- Understand the customer’s business need and build a solution using our AWS AI Services, Platforms, Frameworks, and AWS AI EC2 Instances.
- Assist customers by building ML / DL projects, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Use Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, and Keras to help our customers build DL models.
- Use SparkML and Amazon Machine Learning (AML) to help our customers build ML models.
- Work with our Professional Services Data Science, Big Data, AppDev, and DevOps consultants to build and optimize machine learning flows.
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to deliver professional services, as needed.