Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible.de
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de
is looking for a Director, Original Content DE (m/f)
who will be responsible for developing, driving and managing Audible’s Original Content portfolio for the German market segment, while leading a small internal team as part of the wider Content & Publishing EU operations. Main responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a sustainable strategy for Audible’s Original Content for the German market segment, in alignment with consumer preferences and our marketing strategy to support the growth of the audio entertainment category.
- Own and control the financial planning and results for all original content projects in DE.
- Lead the team in the creation of new original audio programs (e.g. dramatizations, series, etc.).
- Extend our external partner network within the German creative community (e.g. producers, writers, actors, etc.) and other relevant internal and external business partnerships.
- Participate in the strategic and tactical development of our international Original Content efforts with your peers from the international Audible market places inside and outside of Europe.