Want to be part of the expanding Amazon Device organisation in Europe and help us accelerate growth? Here is your chance: Amazon is looking for a talented, analytical, results-oriented Marketing Manager to join EU Device Accessories team. In this role you will develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels. You will work cross-functionally with teams across the globe to build, implement and analyze marketing and merchandising programs to promote Accessories for Echo, Kindle and Fire devices across all European marketplaces.
You will initiate, plan and execute multiple, highly visible merchandising activities. At the same time you will work closely with the business and technical teams in analysis on many non-standard and unique business problems and use creative-problem solving to deliver actionable output.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities who strives to answer business/marketing questions, operates independently and works across functional boundaries. We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with understanding our customer and providing services that meet their needs. This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive in working in a start-up environment.
This job is based in the Luxembourg.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Act as the voice of the customer in understanding their behavior and needs.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing marketing and traffic metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Use campaign data to make recommendations that will improve shopping experience.
- Plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive traffic, revenue and conversion.
- Develop targeting strategies that will improve marketing and merchandising performance.
- Create an engaging site experience that makes shopping both easy and fun for customers while also meeting business goals.
- Write strong Amazon-approved campaign copy that is appealing to customers.