Are you ready to help Amazon launch a new business? As a Sr. Account Manager (m/f), you will help build a new Marketplace business within Germany (details not yet public). This individual will be responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and managing a new type of Amazon Seller as they work to fulfill orders for customers in alignment with the Amazon quality bar. As one of the first of its kind within Amazon, this position will help define the policies, practices, and training that underpin this program to ensure both seller and customer have a perfect fulfillment experience.
You must be an experienced account executive who has a proven track record of owning and managing large, strategic accounts. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and determined in how to execute quickly, clear roadblocks, and use data to inform your decisions. Any applicant should be extremely passionate about a perfect customer experience and polished in regards to working with external partners. This is a unique position in that it requires both the creativity of defining a program and the focus on execution required to make it happen. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage seller candidates and assess their fit for Amazon
- Communicate the benefits of working with Amazon to sellers
- Assist with on-boarding and on-going training of sellers and their employees
- Support the development of key reports and metrics to help sellers understand, and gain insight from, their performance
- Conduct regular reviews with sellers to deep dive on their performance and gain their feedback
- Work with internal stakeholders to give sellers a voice back into product features and operations