The Alexa Voice Service (AVS) Automotive team is currently seeking a Partner Manager to support our automotive engagements. The Partner Manager role includes two critical dimensions that help build the Alexa ecosystem. First, this role manages the engagement process with companies that will integrate Alexa into their product(s). Second, this role coordinates and manages activities across a variety of internal teams to plan and lead the execution of AVS integrations.
A successful candidate will have experience working with in the automotive ecosystem and working with external partners. Candidate will have strong program or project management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to adapt to new scenarios, familiarity with business and technical work streams and a track record of delivering high quality results. Keys to success also include:
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Ability to think, analyze, and act in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Early identification of issues and the ability to rally resources to clear obstacles and meet customer expectations
· Ability to use influence to get results and a strong inclination towards process improvement
· Superior communication skills, high attention to detail, flexibility and willingness to be resourceful in getting things done
· Ability to bring together a variety of stakeholders and align on a path forward
· Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new things
As a Partner Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Manage the automotive relationships from contract closure to integration and beyond
· Own all facets of the partner management process, develop strategic relationships, and understand important business drivers for customers and partners
· Partner closely with Alexa automotive product and technology teams to plan and execute Alexa Voice Service integrations and ideate on ways to simplify and scale the process over time
· Lead the integration programs, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results
· Work with other Amazon teams to leverage established relationships and present a unified vision to our partners
· Understand a partner’s product portfolio and roadmap and ensure that Alexa is part of the partner’s ongoing plans
· Report on plans and results to senior management, and communicate frequently with various internal and external stakeholders
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in one document stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.