The AWS UX Team is looking for you - a Senior Frontend Engineer to work on initiatives across the platform supporting AWS user interfaces.
In 2017 alone, AWS released 1.430 services and features by teams all around the globe. We help those teams to be successful by understanding their needs, learning about the most recent technologies and design ideas, and implementing mechanisms to improve the customer experience.
Right now we are developing an AWS-wide Design System including a living style guide and building out a technology-platform to reduce the operational workload of developing user interfaces. You will help develop these tools and frontend technologies. You will work closely with stakeholders across various design, development, and business teams to identify and drive innovative solutions that allow AWS to create a better customer experience with less effort.
If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, are interested in upcoming web standards, care about making other designers’ and developers’ lives better, want to work with world-class engineers to solve hard problems in a diverse team, we'd love to talk to you! Responsibilities
In this highly visible position you will have possibility to directly influence technical decisions as well as our business strategy.
- You will be driving engineering best practices and mentoring junior engineers.
- You will lead architecture and design decisions
- You will innovate and simplify the process of creating interfaces for all Amazon Web Services.
- You will be part of an agile team that delivers well-tested and reviewed releases.
- In close collaboration with project teams around the globe you have the chance to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications.
- You will work highly customer-focused and be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies.