The AWS UX team is looking for a Technical Program Manager to own multiple initiatives across the platform supporting AWS user interfaces. You will work with a team of developers and designers to improve the productivity and happiness of other frontend teams in AWS. The created software, tools, and processes have a direct influence on the overall user experience of all AWS offerings.
In 2016 alone, AWS released 1.017 services and features by teams all around the globe. We help those teams to be successful by understanding their needs, learning about the most recent technologies and design ideas, and implementing mechanisms to improve the customer experience. Right now, we launched the AWS Design System including a living style guide and building out a technology-platform to reduce the operational workload of developing user interfaces.
You will help product leadership, quantify the impact of product features, and balance business needs against technical constraints, and own our roadmap. You will work closely with stakeholders across various design, development, and business teams to identify and drive innovative solutions that allow AWS to create a better customer experience with less effort.
A great fit for our team is well-versed in website technologies and thrives in a fast-paced and diverse environment. Responsibilities
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business leadership; act as the interface between the business, software development, and design teams
- Ensure business needs are met without compromising long-term value for our customers across multiple locations
- Manage multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs
- Facilitate roadmap development, standups, retrospectives, and other meetings
- Scope initiatives with a strong understanding of UX design and web development
- Evangelize your initiatives across diverse groups inside the organization
- Increase insights on user behavior and pain points; identify, measure, and improve key customer experience metrics
- Promote data-based decision making
- Be a guardian of world-class customer experience; continually raise the bar on functionality, consistency, usability, and simplicity
If you enjoy working in a diverse team that has a passion for user experience design and customer satisfaction, reach out!