FRA7 start dates will be confirmed only after Launch date has been reviewed. We thank you in advance for your flexibility on timelines
Business Area: Operations – Fulfilment centre
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is done on behalf of our customers, as meeting their expectations makes us feel good. The Ops teams in our Fulfilment Centres are responsible for controlling the vast range of fast paced inventory from inbound to outbound and work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
Role: Executive Assistant
As an Executive Assistant, you will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis. Reporting to the General Manager in your site, you will play a critical role in the overall support and management assistance to the site and its leadership community. Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
The extent of your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration.
• Work closely with support staff to build, co-ordinate and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives.
• Manage and control of Away Teams on site and deployed to other Operational sites.
• Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules etc.
• Organise site employee events e.g. quarterly events, Summer family event, including managing budgets and deadlines and general event/coordination activities.
• Prepare minutes of meetings and assist with the follow up actions from meeting outcomes.
• Travel booking and co-ordination, submission of expense claims, coordination of large scale travel requirements for hourly paid Associates.
• Coordinate visitors on behalf of GM and Senior Management of the FC.
• Develop presentations and agendas for site visits, quarterly organisation meetings.
Required qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate will have:
• Significant EA/PA experience at Director and/or Senior Manager level – including experience of diary management and arranging travel and conference calls.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while also serving as a "go to" for all members of a large team.
• Ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
• Ability to communicate effectively written and verbal with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts.
• High levels of integrity and discretion.
• Fluency in German and English
• Must be flexible and able to commit the time required to get the job done.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
Previous working experience within a large scale rapid and process driven environment would be beneficial.
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, Spain and China (Joyo.com) and maintain over 50 fulfilment centres around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
LINK to submit application
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build