The Retail Vendor Recruitment (RVR) team on-boards vendors in order to increase the selection available to Amazon customers across Europe. We are launching a fashion-dedicated team, which will require adjusting our processes to a new industry and over time building a team that will raise the bar on on-boarding excellence.
This pioneering effort will require a dedicated leader with a strong sense of ownership and sharp business acumen. He or she will demonstrate above-average skills on multiple dimensions: pitching the Amazon ecosystem to varied fashion brands, negotiating commercial terms, building relationships across a highly matrixed organization, analyzing complex data sets and managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
As the Manager, Retail Vendor Recruitment, EU Fashion you will:
- Recruit and on-board new fashion brands.
- Significantly increase the fashion selection available on the European Amazon sites.
- Collaborate with Softlines management to scale the RVR function on their behalf.
- Establish new tools and processes tailored to the Fashion world.
- Determine the appropriate commercial model for Fashion brands.
- Liaise with Amazonians across EU RVR and Retail on on-boarding best practices.
- Collaborate with Finance on Operational Planning processes.
- Report on selection growth and other key metrics to senior Retail stakeholders.
- Provide strategic guidance to team members and stakeholders alike.