Amazon hires the world's brightest minds and offers them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
Our vision is to offer every book, ever written, in any language in print or out of print, all available in less than 60 seconds. We work every day on behalf of customers and readers to solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity, simplicity and the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA—and we want you to help Kindle in our continuing mission to reinvent reading.
We’re making history, and we’ve only just begun.
The Amazon DE Kindle Vendor Management team is looking for an enthusiastic and organized Junior Brand Specialist (m/f) to help us to scale our business and provide strategic services to leading publishers. Your tasks will be:
- Manage strategic programs with leading publishers to create a great customer experience and help Kindle and publishers grow
- Complete customer analysis, brainstorm and execute new initiatives to meet customer needs
- Analyse and track publishers' performance on key performance indicators
- Grow selection of titles on the Kindle store and help address barriers to outstanding titles
- Liaise with relevant internal teams to execute new marketing programs and provide publisher Services
This job is based in Munich, Germany.