Amazon Web Services are continuing to pioneer in the Public Sector and are now hiring a Sales Enablement Program Manager to take ownership of the tools, training, processes, & other enablement programs that will help us effectively support the growing AWS WWPS sales team and enable them to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings to customers in the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and marketing dynamics with the ability to synthesize field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement strategy. This individual will work closely with the Global Sales Enablement team, the EMEA Sales Leadership Team, and other cross-functional and global stakeholders to introduce process efficiencies and optimized business practices, resulting in time and resource savings.
This individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Significant public sector experience and background in a sales organization is highly preferred.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with local Sales Leadership, Technical and Partner teams. Translate business needs into sales tool, training, and process enhancements.
- Develop and lead the successful execution of cross-functional sales enablement programs for WWPS EMEA team, with leadership from the Sales Enablement Manager (US based).
- For each assigned initiative, determine a project plan and communicate strategy with Sales Enablement Manager and local EMEA leaders and stakeholders
- Program manage existing training programs, introduce selling tools, manage account planning templates, and identify other process improvement opportunities focused on account teams.
- Assist in the development and scaling of the master plan and schedule for sales enablement activities throughout the year, working closely with US Sales Enablement manager and colleagues in other regions.
- Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Contribute to the sales content library to enhance the content retrieval experience, ensure the content is current and relevant to EMEA sales audience.