Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in German (Speak,Read and write). A basic understanding of English will be required.
- Matric or equivalent
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
- Some college degree preferred
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Teile den Job