Do you want to help build the world’s greatest Developer Advocacy team? Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo and Echo Dot - the groundbreaking Amazon devices designed around your voice. The Amazon Alexa skills team is seeking a dynamic problem solver, who will be responsible for all aspects of supporting our developer community. Developers around the world are already building skills for Alexa customers in the US, UK, and Germany. In this role, you will be a part of a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed specialists who strive to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers.
As a Support Engineer, you will work directly with developers to analyze and resolve issues. You will be interacting with both external developers and internal teams via a number of communication channels to drive solutions that meet developer needs.
- Work with developers to understand how they develop for Alexa, and provide feedback to business and development teams to shape features, processes, and systems
- Seek solutions to developer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions to improve the developer experience
- Conduct deep dive analysis of and provide weekly business reporting on inbound contact activity across developers, identifying patterns and trends
- Offer consultation to your developer support colleagues and partner with other teams as a subject matter expert in contact topics such Alexa skill certification, payments, and more
- Review and maintain documentation, plus creating other support materials for developers
- Drive projects that improve support-related services