EU Online Marketing InternAbout us:
Whatever your background, if you love seeing your developments help improve real life, if you have a passion for using technology to improve processes, if you enjoy solving operational challenges by creating state of the art websites, and if you’re motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be.
Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
We are looking for a talented Online Marketing Intern
to help manage our ever growing online marketing campaigns in the fields SEM
, Social Media
of an increasingly complex business related to high volume hiring (HVH) across the EU.
You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our Online Marketing campaigns and most importantly, our customers.
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of the EU high volume hiring (HVH) Marketing and Branding team
for a new strategic business initiative that is going to improve the customer experience for thousands of applicants.
You will be supporting the development and implementation of innovative Marketing strategies in diverse fields like SEM, Social Media, Display and SEO.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast learner and an innovative thinker.
Additionally, is never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing online marketing environment.
The location of the role is in Pforzheim, Germany.Main Responsibilities
- Support on Online Marketing campaign management
- Work closely with external agency & internal business partners
- Assist with developing and launching a digital marketing display campaign to drive brand awareness
- Support ad-hoc online marketing requests
- Improve customer experience on EU HVH amazon.jobs landing pages
- Diving deep into Online Marketing Tools
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media industry including creative execution, messaging strategies, and media buying including competitor landscape