At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrates Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platform.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Examples of products already in the market are Sponsored Products and Amazon Marketing Services. We are building a new team who will own go-to-market strategy, adoption, advertiser success for existing and new Self-Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) programs. This team will have functional expertise in marketing, product, account management, market analysis and program management. Working directly with advertisers we will develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product road-map.
As a Senior Manager, SSPA Engagement for DE, you manage a team supporting advertisers to identify controllable inputs which enable product teams to drive revenue and deliver an amazing customer experience. You will manage a team that will work closely with advertisers and have direct responsibility for helping them optimize their advertising campaigns. Your day-to-day activities will change constantly as our business grows and you can expect to work on improving operations to scale our business, propose to create and establish programs that impact thousands of advertisers and build business cases to drive feature development with product and engineering teams. You can expect to work closely with the marketing and product teams on advertiser communication plans, related to new feature launches and program changes. This is a critical role and your efforts will drive advertiser commitment, revenue growth and product improvements for Germany. Key Responsibilities
- Manage a team to create, build and deliver programs which eliminate barriers to advertiser success, drive ad campaign creation and advertiser success
- Manage a team to create high quality marketing content and drive advertiser engagement through one-to-many channels such as email marketing, webinar broadcasts, video tutorials and Help content
- Ensure that high potential advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy
- Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
- Provide oversight and root cause analysis of issues affecting advertisers
- Manage product or process improvement projects
- Extend your expertise and best practices to the sales and service teams to positively impact all new advertisers to the platform
- Identify, design and champion innovative ways to provide the benefits of account management on a large scale. Constantly look for and incorporate process and product improvements.