Do you get a thrill out of closing a good deal? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? If this describes you, how would you like to own driving the deals for the Infrastructure Team at Amazon.com and help decide our strategy as we grow?
As the Infrastructure Technical Business Developer within Amazon Web Services Infrastructure, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to expand and build out our infrastructure for colocation services in new and existing markets across the globe. You will own colocation vendor relationships, opportunity identification, market and financial analysis, deal analysis, vendor selection, and negotiation and contracting. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CXO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with data center and Network engineers. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to negotiate multimillion dollar contracts from a business and technical perspective for infrastructure. Role & Responsibilities:
· Understand the infrastructure market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
· Manage co-location vendor relationships, co-location contract renewals, and sourcing and acquisition of new and existing co-location capacity for PoPs and edge deployments.
· Negotiate key contracts from a business and technical perspective.
· Prioritize and effectively negotiate multiple transactions simultaneously.
· Understand the technical requirements of our engineering teams and negotiate a deal that solves their requirements as well as the business objectives.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding contracting progress, status, and actions to close.
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets.
Handle ad-hoc incoming inquiries and qualify them as potential vendors or partners.
This job is available in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Sweden.