Do you have passion for emerging business models and supporting German Software Companies in their journey to and in the cloud? Do you have the business savvy and the technical understanding necessary to expand & accelerate AWS leadership as the key technology provider and innovation enabler in German Software Industry?
Established German Software Companies (Independent Software Vendors or ISVs) are challenged by disruptive start-ups and new evolving business models from around the world. Innovation is happening right now through new and innovative usage and integration of AI, IoT, ML, Voice etc to existing systems. Be at the heart of the business model transformation and guide software companies as trusted advisor through their transformational journey from traditional to SaaS business model, enabling them to be more innovative and bring breakthrough Software Made in Germany
to the worldwide market!
As ISV Account Manager (m/f) you will have the unique opportunity to drive and shape the future of the Software Industry and AWS in Germany.
The ideal candidate (m/f) will drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software architects and have combination of sales / account management and technical understanding of software industry. She/he should also be an innovation oriented self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior management in software companies
- Support Software Companies in their development towards SaaS business model
- Establish long-term relationships and strategic partnerships with ISVs
- Manage accounts concurrently & strategically
- Develop thought leadership in Software as a Service business model area
- Develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Limited travel within Germany