Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible GmbH
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin
, Audible GmbH
is looking for a Data Scientist (m/f)
who will help our product, marketing, and content teams target customers and prospects as well as understand and personalize the content, format and context needed to optimize their book-listening experience.
In this role you will make the best of your skillset in predictive modeling, recommendation modeling, (un-) supervised learning, simulation to explain, quantify, predict and prescribe. You know how to translate business goals into agile, insightful analytics and you will seek to create value for both stakeholders and customers and will convey findings in a clear, actionable way to managers and senior leaders. In this position you will report into the Director Data Science who is also based in Berlin. Main responsibilities:
- Develop models to optimize the Who, When, Where and How of all our conversations with customers.
- Develop models to measure and optimize our Audiobook Catalog.
- Develop Amazon-scale data engineering pipelines.
- Imagine and invent before the business asks, and create groundbreaking applications using cutting-edge approaches.
- Contribute to the growth of the Audible Data Science team by sharing your ideas, intellectual property and learning from others.