Interested in Alexa and Amazon Digital devices ? Come work on them! We are building devices such as Echo, Echo Show, Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Kindle eReader, devices that have the potential to change the world.
This role can be based in Munich, London or Luxemburg.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join our Alexa Preview management team as a leader for multiple countries. In this role you will provide leadership for a team of program managers and direction for program components. You must have a passion for the customer and be capable of delivering high quality under challenging time constraints.
You will be responsible for a team of program managers who own Beta program components and work with Engineering, Product Management, Technical Program Management, and both internal and external beta participants, in order to track and resolve product issues identified during the beta test period. You should have experience working in a product development environment, strong organizational skills, and excellent customer-facing communication skills. Job duties and expectations include:
- Manage Projects Pipeline: Build and drive programs across multiple countries that enable operations in a scalable, efficient manner
- Implement bar-raising programs aimed at hiring and developing top talent and build career development road-map for leaders in your team
- Deliver beta programs based on requirements from various stakeholders teams
- Collaborate with partner functions to continually evaluate staffing needs, budget, and build program roadmaps.
- Build collaborative relationships with leaders in other departments
- Refine existing beta program processes in order to more efficiently track and prioritize issues discovered during the beta process
- Develop beta plans for new product and feature releases
- Define specifications for beta program tools and drive implementation of these tools, continuously innovate
- Identify potential program risks and help your program managers to ensure successful completion of beta activities through effective communication and follow-through
- Define and analyze beta participant metrics and feedback to generate and communicate meaningful reports, program status, and recommendations