We are looking for an innovative and hands-on Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our Customer Service High Volume recruiting team, supporting our Customer Service teams in Germany. If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon Customer Service growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This role is integral to the success of the Customer Service business, building relationships and working proactively with agencies and other internal Amazon teams will be key. The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external customers and possess great communication skills.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a complex high-volume recruitment process to meet all customer SLAs. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate.
· Determines the EU Customer Service hiring strategy, considering local market conditions and cost per hire.
· Liaise with relevant branding and PR teams to ensure all advertising is compliant with Amazon External Branding Guidelines.
· Use multiple channels in sourcing and keep current on recruiting sourcing trends (relevant to HVH)
· Interpret sourcing data to suggest viability of sourcing strategy and improvements needed.
· Management of all KPIs and relevant data and reports
· Support the Customer Service High Volume recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Analyze and implement process improvements.
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and opportunities for efficiency
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
· Act as an SME for Legal, Due Diligence processes & policies
· Partner with agencies to set the HVH vision, drive QBR and monitor agency scorecard completion
· Deliver specific HVH projects as required