Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increasing the adoption of Edge Services, Amazon Web Services' CDN and Security offering? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key CDN and Security provider?
As a Manager for CloudFront, Shield and WAF you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of a leading CDN technology. Your responsibilities will be to help increase the market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.This position can be based in Munich or Berlin.
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Promote AWS Edge Services in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Propose and perform against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of CloudFront, Shield and WAF
- Help facilitate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
- Contribute to positive customer experience
- Expect moderate travel