Do you want to help automotive companies be successful in the digital age? Do you enjoy building solutions in the cloud? Do you understand application architectures and integration approaches just as well as IT infrastructure? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success? Do you want to be a part of the team making Amazon Web Services the leading technology platform?
As a Solution Architect Automotive with Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s cloud services, including computing, big data, IoT and AI.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with the customer, help them to reach the ultimate success around specific customer initiatives, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of global businesses, and be deeply familiar with complex, legacy IT environments including applications, middleware, storage, networks, information security, and operations. Furthermore, having an understanding of the broad automotive and manufacturing ecosystem (e.g. traditional auto, electric only, aerospace, OEMs, industrial manufacturing, hi-tech, and process manufacturing, etc.), and emerging connected, autonomous vehicle paradigms will be an important distinguishing element of the ideal candidate. Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Automotive Business Development team ensuring customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Engage with selected AWS prospects and customers in the automotive industry, helping to shape their cloud computing strategy and working to become the customer’s trusted advisor on this topic.
- Provide architectural guidance and recommendations for AWS’ customers, whether they are looking to design new systems in the cloud or migrating their existing environments.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community as well as with the automotive industry.
- Understand the automotive market segments and customer base and help to position & define the AWS platform with the needs of this industry in mind.
- Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
- This position is based in Munich or Stuttgart. Domestic travel up to 30%.