At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. We do this every day by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity.
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst for the D2TS DE and Multilingual Network
. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment; will be technically savvy; and be a creative and analytical problem solver with an obsession for excellent Customer Service.
The QA Analyst will work within the Multilingual D2TS QA team and be responsible for driving quality to improve and preserve the highest standards of service; understand the business metrics; perform analysis and deep dives to support the D2TS DE and MultiLingual Customer Service team; identify root-causes and provide recommendations; come up with projects to drive continuous improvements that lead to a sustained performance.
The QA Analyst will report to the D2TS QA Manager. Responsibilities:
- Take a role in the QA function for the German language D2TS, across all the sites and other Multilingual countries, working closely with local and distributed team of QA Specialists.
- Perform analytical deep dives to develop interpretive insights; conduct trending analysis to identify performance gaps, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions
- Provide Ops team with a holistic view of performance and identify the levers which will drive performance improvements
- Lead quality improvement projects to meet performance targets and drive continuous improvement
- Participate in the development of robust quality improvements and training processes, as well in the definition of quality goals
- Contribute to the development of reporting systems for all levels of the customer journey
- Goal driven and able to not only dive deep, but also to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Negotiation and influencing skills; able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic
- Professional approach to working with colleagues across different departments, countries, at all levels, in both distributed and local teams
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and prioritize work
- Results orientated with a bias for action, taking responsibility and owning delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with senior managers in the organization
- Motivated to work on own initiative