The Amazon Digital and Device Technical Support (D2TS) Training Delivery team facilitates impactful learning that empower associates to confidently deliver first class customer service and technical support. The business that we support continues to change at an incredible – and exciting – pace. The explosion of Alexa, the amazing expansion of Prime Video to 200+ countries, the launch of our Music Unlimited offer are just some examples of things that have changed in the past 12 months and require us to continue to evolve our way to support customers.
· Are you a smart, driven, problem solving training professional with experience managing a team of trainers?
· Can you establish scalable, efficient, high quality training delivery standards?
· Do you want to be part of a dynamic global team that works hard at delivering both face-to-face and virtual training to graduate high-performing Technical Support Associates in a variety of geographies?
· Do you have what it takes to lead the charge in changing how Amazon trains our Customer Service Associates?
If the answer is yes – then read on!
Amazon Digital and Device Technical Support has been a leader in training innovation, and we’ll be hiring a Training Program Manager to help us to continue to improve our technical support processes, align them with customer requirements, operational needs, the Amazon Customer Service and Contact Tenets, and ensure exceptional virtual learning environments that meet or exceed traditional training.
The Training Program Manager will serve as a regional-level coordinator for Training Delivery activities. Those coordination activities will include:
· Coordinating the D2TS new hire and cross-skill learning experience with cross-functional teams (HR, Workflow, IT, and Operations) within a specific set of sites and throughout the network as needed.
· Actively managing a team of regular and acting Training Delivery Specialists; responsible for initial training and continuous development in adult education and facilitation practices. In addition, responsible for auditing and monitoring performance and effectiveness of training specialists and assistants.
· Innovating, directing, and supporting all new hire training and existing trainings within their assigned sites while advocating for positive change in the network.
· Reviewing various metrics related to attrition, training experience, and engagement to drive process improvement initiatives. Also responsible for developing feedback mechanisms and auditing processes to measure effectiveness of associate experience and training processes.
· Collecting and analyzing data to forecast site-level seasonal training needs.
· Working with D2CS Instructional Designers to continuously innovate and improve the D2CS learning experience.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitative/leadership skills. S/he will have a documented track record in driving change; leading and facilitating teams that have significantly improved processes, training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.