Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible GmbH
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin
, Audible GmbH
is looking for a customer focused and experienced IT Network Specialist (m/f)
. In this position, you are part of the local IT Team that services our employees for all IT related topics and maintains the corporate infrastructure. Reporting to the Director Program Management responsible for our Berlin office, you will lead day-to-day IT operations and support for our Offices in Berlin and remotely London. You are accountable for network maintenance and security for our European offices and act as the main point of contact towards our US Headquarters. With Audible being part of the Amazon Network, we insist on high operational and security standards while constantly thriving for improvements. The right candidate for this position has the ability to adapt to our business, communicate effectively towards stakeholders and is a strong contributor to the local and global IT team efforts to deliver operational excellence and first-class IT support. Main responsibilities:
- Lead the IT department on a daily basis – provide structure and guidance.
- Execution and support of local IT/AV projects as part of global infrastructure updates, acting as the main point of contact to our Headquarters.
- Collaborate with the global IT infrastructure teams for hands-on activities on site.
- Writing documentation for internal customers and IT Teams
- Efficient 2nd level support for our employees in all IT-related issues via IM, phone, in person or per ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting and resolving escalations related to office applications and Exchange email and VPN on both Windows and Apple devices.
- Providing support for SharePoint, Unix and Windows accounts, permissions and network printing.