Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible GmbH
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin
, Audible GmbH
is looking for a customer focused and experienced IT Support Specialist (m/f)
. In this position, you are part of the local IT support team which services our employees for all IT related topics and maintains the corporate infrastructure. Reporting to the Director Program Management responsible for our Berlin office, you will provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Likewise, you assure that our local network, being part of the global network, is aligned globally and secure. The right candidate for this position has the ability to adapt to our business and is a strong contributor to the local and global IT team efforts to deliver the best in IT support.
- Efficient 1st and 2nd level support for our employees in all IT-related issues via IM, phone, in person or ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting and resolving escalations related to office applications and Exchange email and VPN on both Windows and Apple devices.
- Providing support for SharePoint, Unix and Windows accounts, permissions and network printing.
- Implementation of the requirements of regional projects as well as the independent execution of local IT/AV projects.
- Writing documentation for internal customers and IT Teams.
- Support the global IT infrastructure teams with hands-on activities on site.