The Alexa Skills Kit team is looking for a Manager, Business Operations to join our ASK International Data team. This manager will directly oversee a team of Language Data Specialists and managers of skilled analyst teams operating out of our EU locations to drive speech and language solutions for third party developers. The successful candidate will have strong operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills to run cross-organizational programs. This is a great role for someone with high attention to detail and commitment to developing teams and individuals, while taking ownership of complex functions and projects. The person in this role should be able to react effectively to challenges in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment. The successful candidate will manage both operational and technical teams, and have the opportunity to interact frequently with both technical and non-technical internal stakeholders and customers. The Business Operation Manager within the ASK International Data team will:
- Lead Operational Excellence through collaboration with technology and operations leaders to define, track, and report all key operational metrics against monthly and annual goals.
- Create reports to highlight trends and insights. Prepare executive review documents, including monthly and quarterly business reviews, and tracking and reporting for team goals.
- Create plans to reduce operational overhead. Lead small to medium projects related to operational excellence.
- Own communication with internal teams on which we have data dependencies – including weekly SLA compliance.
- Act as our liaison to the Finance team – Coordinate financial planning, reporting and budget management
- Lead annual recruiting plans – Partner with Amazon Recruiting teams to execute on the organization recruiting needs
- Comfortably participate in high profile meetings – Capture takeaways and drive action items to closure