Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is
an all-in-one subscription program for kids offering unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps and games featuring popular characters such as Bibi & Tina, Fireman Sam or Conni. In addition, FreeTime
includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categories—like games and video—while leaving unlimited time for reading.
For this exciting program, Amazon is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced Sr. Marketing Manager for Germany with strong analytical, creative and communication skills to join Amazon Kids & Family, one of the fastest growing teams within Amazon Devices & Services. As marketing manager, you will lead marketing strategy and tactical execution to grow the FreeTime Unlimited
We are looking for an experienced, customer obsessed, product marketing manager and business owner to lead marketing strategy as well as design and tactical execution of performance based marketing activities and campaigns. You will play a pivotal role in post-launch efforts, including targeting, marketing plan development, channel execution, and success metric setting and reporting. You will partner closely with both technical and non-technical cross-functional teams globally and must have a proven track record of effectively influencing up to the senior executive level.
As a successful candidate you are customer obsessed, have a strong bias for action, and you love to invent and simplify while rolling up your sleeves. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many functions simultaneously.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Accountable for driving subscriptions, through launch and post-launch demand generation on device, onsite and through partner- and other marketing channels.
- Key stakeholder in positioning of FreeTime Unlimited in all go-to-market and in-market activities including maintaining and optimizing product pages on the website, designing “insert campaigns”, demo videos, and many more.
- Define and deliver a best-in-class online buying experience for the FreeTime Unlimited subscription – including writing business requirements and partnering with technical development organizations for implementation.
- Own all engagement and retention activities post acquisition for the FreeTime and FreeTime Unlimited customer experience; this includes defining a welcome and 30-day engagement strategy as well as developing kid-directed activities.
- Conduct business analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting