Amazon is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced Sr. Marketing Manager for Germany with strong analytical, creative and communication skills to join Amazon Kids & Family, one of the fastest growing teams within Amazon Devices & Services. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Amazon FreeTime also includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categories—like games and video—while leaving unlimited time for reading.
We are looking for an experienced, customer obsessed, product marketing manager and business owner to lead marketing strategy and tactical execution for one of our core products. You will play a pivotal role in the launch process and lead post-launch efforts, including targeting, marketing plan development, channel execution, and success metric setting and reporting. You will partner closely with both technical and non-technical cross-functional partners and must have a proven track record of effectively influencing up to the senior executive level.
The successful candidate is customer obsessed, has strong bias for action, and loves to invent and simplify while rolling up sleeves. He or she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Accountable for driving subscriptions, expanding to new product as needed, through launch and post-launch demand generation on device, onsite and through partner channels.
- Key stakeholder in positioning of FreeTime and FreeTime Unlimited in all go-to-market and in market activities including detail pages, inserts, demo videos, DPV’s, and more.
- Define and deliver a best-in-class online buying experience for organic attach – including writing business requirements and partnering with dev organizations for implementation.
- Own all engagement post acquisition for the FreeTime and FTU customer experience including weekly CRM, welcome, 30-day engagement strategy, and kid-directed activities.
- Conduct business analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting