Join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a Principal Enterprise Account Manager within manufacturing and distribution industries based in Frankfurt or Nürnberg.
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Principal Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to shape the future. Your responsibilities will include driving growth, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO/Board level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure, make them more agile, and lower costs. For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management from a global infrastructure. Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory in discrete- und process-manufacturing, automotive, transportation and travel industries
- Manage a set of enterprise accounts concurrently & strategically
- Articulate AWS’ value and influence on market trends such as Industry 4.0, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, SAP on AWS, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Data Analytics
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Understand value proposition of Alexa, Amazon Business and Amazon Media Group to better serve your customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction