Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 300,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH
is looking for an enthusiastic and customer oriented HR Coordinator (m/f)
to join our EU Human Resources Team.
As proactive & agile self-starter with the ability to work productively in a faced-paced environment of constant change, you will be in charge to ensure a timely and accurate payroll process and work closely with the HR team to support day to day operations.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 13 months, with the opportunity of extending to a permanent contract in the future.
- Responsibility for all payroll preparation related tasks, ensuring an accurate and timely payment of all employees.
- Providing an outstanding employee service regarding payroll queries, benefits, certificates, etc.
- Complete and distribute reports as needed for e.g. Finance and HR.
- Generate and administer employee documents based on given frameworks and guidelines.
- Ensuring data is kept up to date in our HRIS system in a timely manner.
- Other administrative support e.g. work closely with local and international HR colleagues to coordinate in-house training sessions.