· Bachelor's or Masters degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
· 10+ years of relevant management experience in datacenter operations, facility engineering operations, information technology critical environment facilities, advanced high volume manufactoring, datacenter build-outs and scaling, or similar.
. Solid experience managing managers and senior tech workforce
· Demonstrated track record in delivering complex projects.
· Proven ability to hire, develop, and manage high-performing technical teams.
· Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product.
· Ability to operate independently as a manager of a geographically distributed Infrastructure Operations management team.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.