The Cross Channel Marketing XCM Team is looking for a sharp, experienced, innovative, results-oriented marketing professional to lead EU advertising for Germany. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of advertising programs (both onsite and offsite) and marketing communications with the creative, media, portfolio planning, research and product marketing teams. This individual will have a key role in helping to drive the acquisition and retention of customers across the portfolio of Amazon businesses. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
- Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
- Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
- Localization and adaptation of global campaigns for German consumers.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of Prime and or other brand(s) and categories.
- Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
- Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
- Partner with project management team to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing leader with broad and recent client side expereince in advertising and creative strategy and how to maximize results across channels.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. This person will have a very strong right brain/left orientation and good judgment. He or she will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.