Interested in the Alexa Skills Kit? Come work on it! We’re building the speech and language solutions for developers building skills for the Amazon Echo family and other Amazon products and services.
ASK is looking for a Language Engineer to join our data engineering team in the area of speech and language data processing. We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills and language technology experience to help us measure, analyze and solve complex problems. In this role, you will support a range of data collection efforts, monitor accuracy and throughput standards, and be a key member in new feature development.
Specifically, the Language Engineer will:
- Contribute to the design of new features by extending existing annotation schemas to cover new areas
- Write grammars and build FSTs
- Use modeling tools to bootstrap new functionalities
- Provide day-to-day coordination of data collection efforts, including planning, scheduling, and reporting
- Measure and analyze accuracy and throughput of annotated data
- Handle competing requests from a range of data customers
- Collaborate with other Language Engineers and Data Specialists in data analysis and feature design efforts