- MBA or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising, or Business
- Digital media planning experience
- Consulting experience with a major consulting firm or with an F100 Advertiser (agency or client side)
- Core understanding of marketers’ challenges through relevant job experience
- Familiarity with visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.)
- Familiarity with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience in predictive analytics, experimental design, A/B testing
- Publication track record/writing experience (ex. published a paper in a technical journal or trade publication)
- Experience in collaborating with data science teams
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in English in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.