Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible, an Amazon company
, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin
, Audible France
is looking for an Amazon Marketing Manager (m/f)
, responsible to develop and execute aquisisition and early engagement strategies through our Amazon marketing channels and drive membership sign-ups. The Amazon Marketing Manager will coordinate the collaboration with the US team for development and localization of new features. He/she will be part of the French Marketing team and report into the Country Manager France. Main responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and execute customer acquisiton campaigns on Amazon channels including desktop, mobile, app, email, and devices.
- Plan, develop and execute acquisition and sales promotions for key seasonal Amazon events.
- Customize seasonal Audible promotions for Amazon and roll them out.
- Analyze, test and optimize campaigns continuously.
- Coordinate, localize and launch new features in close cooperation with the INT and EU program team.
- Support and coordinate member engagement strategies on Amazon surfaces in close cooperation with CRM team.
- Develop strategically Audible’s presence on Amazon surfaces.