Amazon. We pioneer.
We're a company of builders. Of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets and we invent on behalf of customers. We are an exciting start up environment in high growth mode, with significant opportunity to drive projects, take on leadership roles, and drive results! From day one at Amazon, you'll take ownership of projects that have a direct impact on our customers.You share our passion and commitment? Join Amazon in Munich as Head of Vendor Management Consumer Electronics (Audio) (m/f) .
As the leader of the Audio team you will manage a strategic product category and have a direct and important role in growing the business in a highly dynamic market segment. You will deliver top and bottom line growth, build trustful relationships with key brands, improve the customer experience through assortment selection, and mentor and develop top talent to build a strong team. Your key responsibilities include:
- Act as the ‘business owner’ for your product category including developing and leading the vendor management strategy and possessing a complete understanding of the Audio industry and variables that impact the business. This entails owning forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category, along with responsibility for driving strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Build strong relationships at C-level with our vendors, find creative solutions in negotiations and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth.
- Share best practice across categories with your leadership colleagues in Germany and internationally in EU and overseas.
- Turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight, present these in convincing figures to top management and turn them into action
- Seek out ways to create better product availability through operational improvements.
- Manage a team of vendor managers through whom you will drive selection growth and deliver the category strategy for our customers.