Amazon’s Sport team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Sr. Vendor Manager (m/f).
You will be responsible for coordinating the development of new retail relationships and for supporting the management of our long tail business from a topline, bottom line and inventory perspective. You will also lead core projects to drive the growth of the category.
High entrepreneurship and capacity of dealing with fastpaced and dynamic environments are key characteristics for a successful candidate.
Key responsibilities will include
- Define the growth strategy for Sport together with the Category Leadership
- Support the growth and profitability of the Sport businesses with a view to improving revenue and margin across all levers from selection, inventory levels and promotions to vendor negotiations and operational efficiency
- Coordinate the team around the acquisition and onboarding of new iconic brands
- Develop existing partnerships in a strategic and competitive manner
- Use detailed analytics and technical capabilities to optimize business models and customer experience across highly differentiated sports types
- Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and demand forecasting
- Passionately advocate for the customer and category within Amazon