Are you passionate about helping startup companies use cloud computing to develop and deploy large scale applications? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a solutions architect to participate in startup-related activities such as architectural reviews, AWS Pop-up Loft and hackathons. In this role you will become a trusted advisor to our venture capital and startup customers, educating them on the value proposition of AWS and participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.Responsibilities
- Help startup customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
- Establish and build technical relationships within the startup ecosystem, including accelerators & incubators, VCs and co-working spaces in order to promote AWS
- Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying cloud-based solutions
- Conduct architecture discussions with customers at the AWS Events
- Represent AWS at startup-related industry events such as hackathons and meet-ups