The AWS OpsWorks team in Berlin is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer who is passionate about distributed architectures, takes pride in designing and building reliable systems, and enjoys working with dedicated team members.
The role will be focused on building and operating infrastructure management solutions that we offer as managed services to our customers. Our goal is to enable our customers to have the same level of operational excellence that we thrive for day to day.
Our customers ranging from startups to large scale enterprises and you work closely with our customers to provide the best products and features for their use-case.
In this highly visible position you will have possibility to directly influence technical decisions as well as our business strategy.
- You will be driving engineering best practices and mentoring junior engineers.
- You will lead architecture and design decisions.
- Own the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies.
- Translate functional, technical and business requirements into detailed architecture and design.
- Monitor and tweak performance and availability of our infrastructure to ensure we deliver the highest quality customer experience
- Working directly with partners and other AWS cross-functional teams to improve integration of new offerings for our customers
- You will directly interact with enterprise customer to advise them on technical solutions
- Work with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud.
Our team of Software Development and System Engineers operates our business, develops features, and drives integration of new System Management offerings to our customers. If this sounds like the right mix of fun, challenge, and fits your core desires, apply!