At Amazon, we strive to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Depending on the applicant, this role can be based in Seattle, Edinburgh, or Cork, Berlin, Regensburg, Cagliari, Rabat.
Amazon's Consumer Customer Service (CS) department is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to lead its Content Management function. The role will report to the CS Support Services Director and be a key member of the CS Support leadership team.
In this role, you will drive the definition of our content strategy and ensure we are using the most relevant and efficient tools and technology to support rapid, high-quality delivery in a high volume environment. You will partner with global, senior-level stakeholders to influence and negotiate priorities, and lead experienced global teams who are responsible for planning, creating, and delivering content across multiple languages and platforms.
In this role, you will make high-profile, critical decisions that directly impact the customer and associate experience. The role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and project management skills. You must be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, capable of diving deep, and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, and strong cross-functional leadership.
Depending on the applicant, this role can be based in Seattle, Edinburgh, or Cork.
· Lead a multi-region/global function with responsibility for high-quality content outputs across multiple languages and platforms
· Continually assess the tools, technology and processes used for content management, with full responsibility for change management when needed
· Define future strategy and vision for the most efficient and scalable outcomes, while driving innovation and continuous improvement for the content space
· Establish partnerships and collaborate with key regional and global leaders to continually raise the bar in content standards
· Ensure visibility of priorities, roadmaps, and key performance metrics for your teams