Are you a strategic thinker with high ambitions? Come make a difference in a high growth, innovative, global and fun company that combines startup atmosphere with a well-established brand! Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon.
We are looking for exceptional people with outstanding analytical skills. People who are entrepreneurial, highly motivated and who have what it takes to make Prime Video the place for people to come to for their entertainment needs. We are seeking a Senior Studio Manager
, who will be responsible for growing Amazon's transactional video business (VOD & EST) together with major studios.
In this role you will have a high degree of decision-making and full account responsibility. You will work closely with content providers to maximize the performance of titles, plan and negotiate for marketing support and secure differentiating content. Furthermore, you will develop and analyze financial metrics and provide senior management with insights and recommendations from the daily business.This is how you can contribute to our success
- Lead and develop your Studios with full P&L responsibility
- Build strong and sustainable relationships at an executive level with our Studios. Find creative solutions in negotiations and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth
- As a leader within the business you will share best practice across locals and take expert roles beyond Germany contributing to the international know how development
- Turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight and value propositions and develop new business models; present these in convincing figures and turn them into action
- Seek out ways to automate and simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity
- Work closely with many stakeholders such as Prime Video Channels or our advertising teams
- Collaborate effectively with other locals in Europe and North America