Are you obsessed with solving challenging problems? Do you have
extraordinary software engineering skills? Do you think outside of the box and challenge the status quo? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve your skills, your software, and your organization?
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer (f/m) in the Berlin Core AI team to help us building highly scalable machine learning solutions. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the design and implementation of new software initiatives, built from the ground up, but with a wealth of Amazon infrastructure and services.Key Responsibilities
- Build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture
- Participate in the full development life-cycle, including design, development, and implementation
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production critical environments
We hope that you
- Are passionate about writing reliable, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Possess an excellent understanding of development tools in order to develop software productively.
- Are independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with an aim to contribute new ideas for future development.
- Have the ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done.