Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows such as Pastewka, You Are Wanted and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as Lucifer, Preacher and MR ROBOT. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 50+ channels like Eurosport Player, Starzplay and Sony Channel, and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
The Prime Video marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and performance-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to help grow our business. The role will focus on launch marketing for TV shows and movies across multiple European locales.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing large marketing campaigns across big cross-functional teams. They will be adept in negotiating with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on marketing plans, and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of driving results. Responsibilities
- Campaign strategy and planning from title conception to launch
- Creative development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms as well as ATL paid media channels
- POC for show specific marketing partnerships and integration beyond the core business of Prime Video
- Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
- Overall stakeholder management - document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
- Post campaign analysis and reporting