Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of Cloud services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the Cloud: from mobile applications, big data analytics & artificial intelligence platforms or microservices & serverless based infrastructures to enterprise-grade applications.
AWS Germany is looking for someone (m/f) to manage and develop a local team of key account managers, focused on supporting emerging and traditional retail enterprises across the country. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless or IoT and work with retail enterprises of all sizes in the E-Commerce, Fashion, Electronics, Food, Hobby&Leisure, or Home and Garden space. These companies have started or are in the middle of their digital transformation on AWS to innovate and disrupt their industries.
We are looking for a senior professional with a background in leading highly effective teams and work experience in the enterprise space. You will be actively contributing to the strategy and operations of the AWS retail Segment. We see you being a hands-on account team manager who can drive a sense of urgency in recruiting and team development. You will facilitate customer interaction and provide help in delivering results with current customers. This role, in alignment with the German leadership team, will work with Solutions Architecture, Business Development, Training/Services, and Marketing to help drive the AWS adoption of retailers in Germany.
You should be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, execute against ambitious goals and consistently embrace the Amazon Culture. Responsibilities:
- Help ensure customer satisfaction
- Hire and develop a highly effective team of key account managers ensuring operational excellence, including pipeline management, forecast accuracy and account/territory strategy support
- Support emerging and traditional retail enterprises to adopt AWS
- Help develop and execute a comprehensive plan for the retail Segment
- Actively coach your team to articulate the compelling value propositions for retailers around AWS and Amazon
- Facilitate long-term relationships with key accounts on C-Level
- Help scale the business by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the Industry Unit Leader in leadership meetings and management reporting
- Present AWS at retail conferences & marketing events
- Act as a role model, embracing the Amazon Culture