Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, Amazon needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Are you an enthusiastic, strongly motivated and hands-on Finance Professional? Do you want to combine your passion for business and Finance background to help shape the future of Amazon Fashion Business? Then Amazon has a unique opportunity for you to become an active part of a dynamic & fast-growing environment.
The Amazon Fashion Business Europe is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst (m/f) for our German headquarter based in Munich. You will partner closely with the German and EU business teams to accompany the business in their strategic, financial and operational plans.
At Amazon, Finance is not just about the numbers - it’s about knowing the numbers plus so much more. Are you willing to dive deep to develop innovative solutions and deliver results? Do you enjoy challenging the status quo? In Finance, we engage with a dynamic network of business partners. We are trusted advisors and help take the best possible commercial and operational decisions so that Amazon continues to grow whilst remaining the Earth's most customer-centric company.
The role will have broad responsibilities and partner with various teams and stakeholders across the globe to fuel the growth of the Amazon Fashion business:
- You co-own the financial success of Amazon Fashion Business. You will consult, challenge and influence business strategy, decisions and drive our long-term free cash flow.
- You collaborate with relevant business and finance teams across Europe and Worldwide to benchmark, to identify and to implement best practices.
- You work with the business teams to create value by identifying business opportunity and working together to address challenges, which could arise in the business.
- You are responsible for running and continuously improving the short- and midterm planning processes, month end closing and financial compliance.
- You help steering the business with weekly and monthly key performance Indicators.
- You run ad hoc analyses, review business cases, discuss business strategy, analyze performance versus goals and actively participate in projects to ensure we are taking the right decisions in our business.
- You strive to improve our financial tools to take better and faster decisions.
- You drive accountability in the business to meet financial results.