The Amazon Gift Card business is a rapidly growing, international business, which significantly contributes to the company’s profitability. The Consumer Gift Cards team is responsible for creating and enhancing multiple products sold globally through the Amazon website. Our product line includes electronic gift cards (e.g. E-mail, SMS, Print at Home), physical gift cards, and Stored Value products which help customers manage and add funds to their existing Amazon Gift Card balance.
We are seeking a high-performing, innovative marketer to work with EU and US Gift Card teams and other stakeholders across Amazon on launching new products and features while ensuring a consistently high bar for the customer shopping experience. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f) for Amazon Gift Cards in Germany, you will own go-to-market activities for new product and feature launches, including the product positioning, marketing strategy, on-site experience, and customer segmentation and targeting. You will be involved from the ground level in bringing a marketer’s eye to product launch cycles, working upstream to influence the design, product, and business teams and downstream to ensure customer relevance and ease of shopping.
We are looking for a candidate that brings enthusiasm for the gifting experience and creativity to challenge our way of thinking. We need a storyteller who can position new products and features to our broad customer base and weave together our different product offerings. The ideal candidate will be an experienced product, marketing or program manager who is able to think strategically and output-oriented and executes flawlessly. As the ideal candidate, you are an effective leader and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple internal teams.
In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical and creative muscles.You are able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). Since our environment at Amazon is fast-paced and complex, it requires a candidate who is flexible, pays great attention to detail, delivers results quickly, and is able to deal with ambiguity.
Core responsibilities include:
· Lead the strategic development of traffic generation and sales conversion plans for Amazon Gift Cards across all devices
· Define creative, high quality, simple marketing material that highlights the value proposition of our products to the right audience at the right time
· Lead go-to-market activities for new products and features, working closely with inbound and outbound marketing teams and marketing peers within the global Gift Card team
· Drive personalization on category pages and on-site marketing to ensure the right message reaches the right customer at the right time
· Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience for all Gift Card products and features
· Analyze shopping behaviors and customer needs and use them to create business opportunities and to prioritize investment