At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer - centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Here at Amazon we are currently looking to hire an experienced Manager 3PL / Supply Chain / Contract Logistics (m/w
) to join the team and play a role in the overall management for German External Fulfillment. Interfacing with DE Retail and Supply Chain Teams and external as well as internal Fulfillment Operations partner.
The role will be responsible for a part of the 3PL operation at Germany and reports to Head of Operations External Fulfillment for MEU.
The role includes the overall interfacing with DE Retail and Supply Chain Teams and external as well as internal Fulfillment Operations partner. The External Fulfillment 3PL Manager (m/w) will be a key member of the Middle Europe External Fulfillment Team. The main tasks will be management, control and direction for EF operations and will work to continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the External Fulfillment provides to our customers, resulting in exceeded productivity goals and the delivery to our customer promise. You’re Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics provider (3PL)
- Contribute and lead major projects within the German External Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support business and selection growth.
- Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA with 3PL/carriers though daily management.
- Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with the German Fulfillment Operations, Supply Chain, Retail, Customer Service and Transportation management.
- Contribute to contract negotiations and ramp-ups of new external fulfillment partner.
- Prioritize projects and software feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across Amazon’s Retail and external fulfillment teams.